(559) 251-8468

Grower Documents

The following are useful documents that a grower may use over the course of the year

Government Forms
Form I-9
Form W-4

AB 650 – Employer Notification of Earned Income Tax Credit – Cover LetterEnglishSpanish
AB 469 (New Law) – Employee Notification – Wage and Hour

Safety Programs

Heat Stress Written Procedures
Heat Stress Written Procedures for Field Supervisors
SB 198 – Injury and Illness Prevention Program


Employment Application

Completing a Form I-9

Split Shift

Summary of Split Shift


What to keep and how long